[sword-devel] Parallel display of modules with varying v11ns

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Mar 4 13:50:47 MST 2014

Hi

I think I mentioned this before, but the files that JSword use are here:
https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/tree/master/src/main/resources/org/crosswire/jsword/versification

It would indeed be nice if we could use the same format specifications.

The documentation lines 80-ff of the following file outlines the semantics
that we adopted for JSword:
https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/blob/master/src/main/java/org/crosswire/jsword/versification/VersificationToKJVMapper.java

The following file outlines some simple use cases:
https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/blob/master/src/test/java/org/crosswire/jsword/versification/VersificationToKJVMapperTest.java

We mainly use the range notations at present (not the offsets).

Shout if things are not clear.
Chris