[sword-devel] verse position problems - osis2mod version

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 2 05:43:54 MST 2014

On 3/1/2014 4:28 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> The wiki page for osis2mod shows the latest change as 2014-01-21 r3011
>
> David
>
> PS. Have the Sword utilities for Windows been recompiled?

No, and they likely won't be for a little while yet. There is a really,
*really* vile bug that I want to quash before we release a new binary.
(It's http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-1, if you're
curious. Now I think I might be able to find the cause since I have a
reproducible pair of settings under which the bug variously triggered or
not.) There haven't been any changes to osis2mod that would affect
anything you'd see, and if you were to submit a new module today, I
would build it with the latest SVN and it would include the latest
changes anyway.

And bonus: the next version should have new compression options.

--Chris