[sword-devel] Czech modules

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Mar 1 15:55:53 MST 2014

On Sat, Mar 01, 2014 at 08:13:11PM +0100, Butrus Damaskus wrote:
>Hi Matěj,
>
>would it be possible to have this version of the Kralice Bible as a
>separate module?

Certainly, but it would be advantageous if I have found somebody
who has a source for it (otherwise, I have it decompiled via
mod2osis, but that’s suboptimal).

Moreover, hopefully, finally this year the Czech Bible Society
publishes after four hundred years again the complete
six-volumes original edition of the Kralice Bible with all
commentaries (the commentaries have not been published since
1593). I wonder whether I would be able to get a hand on the
     electronic version of that.

Best,

Matěj

Of course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings,
and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.
      --John Huston in "Chinatown."