[sword-devel] Xiphos 3.2.1

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Jun 10 01:19:45 MST 2014

On 2014-06-07, 03:08 GMT, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Released a little while ago.  Source tarball and Win32 installer at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnomesword/files/Xiphos/3.2.1/.  Also
> binary tarballs for Fedora and Ubuntu, as hack interim solutions in
> place of real package solutions.  (We lack an Ubuntu packager; and
> unknown how long it will take for Fedora packages to get around.)

I am trying to figure out the Fedora builds in
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mcepl/xiphos-3.2.1/ (I do
have builds for RHEL-7 and Fedora >= 20, others I have to figure
out yet). When I will be done, I will attach patches to the Red
Hat Bugzilla bugs and/or build the packages myself (I can do it,
although I am not a maintainer of the packages in question).

Meanwhile, could I ask anybody to take a look at the crashes we
have in Bugzilla? Are https://bugzilla.redhat.com/801979,
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1085621, and
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1098005 all caused by some of our
packaging issues, or are they genuine crashes?

Best,

Matěj