[sword-devel] Building Python binding to Sword on Windows returns exit code 1

R Johnson ps16thypresenceisfullnessofjoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:23:16 MST 2014

 > This probably doesn't directly help your issues here, but the SWIG 3.0
 > issue seems to have been fixed in SWIG 3.0.1 which was released
yesterday.
 > http://sourceforge.net/p/swig/news/2014/05/swig-301-released/
 >
 >    - A few notable regressions introduced in 3.0.0 have been fixed - in
 >    Lua, nested classes and parsing of operator <<.

Thanks for making me aware of the new SWIG version, Ben.

As expected, it works as well as, but no better than, SWIG 2.0.12. (The
regression with the << operator introduced in SWIG 3.0.0 was fixed, but
the other build problems I've been having, which I think are Sword
rather than SWIG related, still exist.)

-- Timothy