[sword-devel] Unusual behavior from diatheke on Linux with musl libc

Isaac Dunham ibid.ag at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 11:57:09 MST 2014

For what it's worth, it didn't apply against 1.7.3 for me;
the offsets are off by a line or two.
(However, looking at the context was enough to fix it.)

Now I'll try building from VCS to check it (side note: any reason that
jsword is in git but there's still nothing at github.com/crosswire/sword?)

Thank you and God bless,
Isaac Dunham