[sword-devel] Verse mapping information

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Fri Jan 10 12:22:17 MST 2014

Hi Teus

The files can be found here:
https://github.com/tyndale/jsword/tree/jsword-tyndale-master/src/main/resources/org/crosswire/jsword/versification(there's
an outstanding pull-request on the main jsword repo for the time
being). The first value is the non-KJV versification. The second value is
the KJV versification.

(The @ symbol simply denotes part of a verse so that you don't end up with
a bigger verse(s) when you convert from LXX to MT, for example LXX -> KJV
-> MT). Shout if you want an example. Verse 0 is a special marking and
almost always denotes a map to a pre-verse OSIS element as in the Psalm
headers in the ESV).

Hope this helps.
Chris

Chris