[sword-devel] Windows Phone (not Windows Mobile)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:34:44 MST 2014

There are also various mobile efforts underway by the BibleTime team.
Although none of us have a Windows phone as far as I'm aware, the hope is
to support everything from iOS and Android to Windows 8 Metro if people
with the ability to build on those platforms step up to put those cycles
into it. As wielder of a Windows 8.1 tablet, I do have plans to join in
that effort when some personal commitments that tie up my tablet for their
purposes allow me back into development.

--Greg