[sword-devel] Wikipedia article on The SWORD Project

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 4 21:11:38 MST 2014

May I suggest that front end project admins & other interested parties
take a moment to fill in any details they feel are important on The
SWORD Project article at Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_SWORD_Project

I broke out the messy paragraph that was previously there into small
sections for each front end and filled in some minimal details about
each. Do remember to be concise and avoid fancruft.

There was also a proposal a couple days ago to merge the separate
article for Eloquent into the main article for The SWORD Project. I
concur with this proposal. If you have a position on the matter, you
might comment in the article's talk page.

--Chris