[sword-devel] Project "Free Scriptures" started

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Wed Feb 26 08:54:35 MST 2014

On the ancillary - if you install git on windows, you get the default
terminal. A lot of people also use Tortoise Git which is the equivalent of
Tortoise SVN and very good. There are some very good (better even) tools
for Mac I'm told. On top of that git is now part of the core Eclipse and
Intellij IDEs. Not sure about non-java IDEs.
Chris