[sword-devel] Building SWORD on ubuntu 12.04

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 26 06:25:31 MST 2014

On 26/02/14 10:38, Daniel Hughes wrote:
> I am trying to build SWORD on ubuntu 12.04. I am a c# develop so have
> no experience with building cpp/c applications

You might also want to look up:
https://launchpad.net/~pkgcrosswire/+archive/ppa

The information I gave earlier will only build the engine.  You would
then need to build one of the front ends.  You can get the lot ready
built from the above URL.  Do you have a special reason for staying with
such an old version of Ubuntu?  I'm currently running 14.04 which is now
very stable and almost ready for release.

God bless,        Barry.