[sword-devel] verse position problems

Shane Cooke shanecooke at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 12:41:14 MST 2014

Thanks for getting back to me DM,

I see this problem on Eloquent, and PocketSword. Bibles in similar languages do not exhibit the same problem. I have access to some OSIS forms of a few of those and as far as I can tell my code is the same as theirs.

I do use <p>… here is a sample:

<chapter n="4" osisID="Matt.4"/>
<title>يسانىڭ سىناقتان ءوتىپ، ءازازىلدى جەڭىپ شىعۋى</title>
<verse sID="Matt.4.1" osisID="Matt.4.1"/>بۇدان كەيىن قۇداي رۋحى يسانى شايتاننىڭ سىناعىنان ءوتۋى ءۇشىن شولگە الىپ باردى.<verse eID="Matt.4.1"/>
<verse sID="Matt.4.3" osisID="Matt.4.3"/>سوندا ازعىرۋشى ءازازىل ونىڭ قاسىنا كەلىپ:</p>

In this case it displays like (with some pretend right justification):
                                         Matthew 4:
 .more arabic text 2 .arabic text 1
                                                             3
	            .new arabic paragraph