[sword-devel] verse position problems

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 25 12:22:46 MST 2014

Where are you seeing this problem of verse placement numbers? Some of the frontends have problem displaying verse numbers in the right place with RtoL text.

Otherwise, I think it is a problem with your text.

Generally, elements that contain text and imply newlines should be placed between verses. On occasion it can split a verse. Likewise for such element ends: Typically between verses. Sometimes within.

If you have these at the end of a verse right before </verse>, it will cause other problems that are not as obvious.

Hope this helps a bit.

In Him,
	DM