[sword-devel] Project “Free Scriptures” started

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 25 01:31:46 MST 2014

Hi Jaak,

You're new here. The Zefania/Haggai/True Sharp Sword/Free Scriptures
people are not. They've been "competing" with us for over a decade.

Their "competition" consists of ripping off content in violation of
licenses and trolling sword-devel. There's a program somewhere that uses
Zefania as its format, but I don't know that anyone actually uses it.
So, I think we're generally going to ignore them as still irrelevant.

--Chris