[sword-devel] What needed to make a SWORD module for OOYLT?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 21 07:50:13 MST 2014

Speaking from observations over the past few years, I think there would be
little interest in this.

Our wiki page for Alternate Versifications is
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification

I don't think anyone within CrossWire would be willing to create a new
versification scheme for the OOYLT.
Even if you made one, I doubt that we would ever include it in the SWORD
engine.

It's a single standalone project, with very limited interest for the general
Christian public.

And we're all unpaid volunteers, mostly with much higher priorities to
devote our free time to.

David