[sword-devel] BibleCS-1.7.2

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 18:24:51 MST 2014

Okay, following a few comments, I installed 1.5.11, then immediately
dropped the new 1.7.2 in.  Then I connected it with my BP Bible books.
Everything came up fine.  The install manager installed the books from
there.

I especially like the fact I can now find Ruth in the OSHB!  I created
an index for MorphGNT and did a successful search.  What else would you
like me to do?

David