[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:07:37 MST 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Barry Drake <bdrake at crosswire.org> wrote:

> However, I have to say that right now, I am really stuck!  All the
> attempts I have made to produce modules leave me with a module that has all
> the books except EsthGr.  When I go to Esther (Greek), I get Revelation.
>  This happens whether I use Michael's OSIS or the one I have made.  If
> anybody has any ideas I could try, please say.  As I made the module as a
> rawtext version, I was able to look at it in a text editor.  EsthGr seems
> to be in the module and there were no error messages from osis2mod.

Taking you to Revelation is the default behavior of the engine if it can't
parse your input into a meaningful address. This means either EsthGr
doesn't appear in your versification or it is not listed in your locale
configuration as a valid abbreviation for one of the books. It doesn't
necessarily indicate something is wrong with your module but more likely
that something is wrong with your canon*.h file, or your English language
locale file.

--Greg