[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 2 12:43:55 MST 2014

On 02/02/14 18:06, Barry Drake wrote:
> Thanks for that - I've got it.  Hadn't realised there was a
> 'sword-tools' section of the repo.  I'll give it a try when the
> grandchildren have gone home out of the way!

I think the OSIS file must be of bad quality.  If I run perl v11nsys.pl
--osis eng-web_osis.xml I get the following:
Processing eng-web_osis.xml --> canon_eng-web_osis.h (v11n: eng-web_osis).
WARNING: verse count (0) does not equal last verse () in chapter of
versification eng-web_osis (eng-web_osis.xml).
WARNING: chapter count (0) does not equal last chapter () in book of
versification eng-web_osis (eng-web_osis.xml).

If I set the flag 'nowarn' I get a header file, but no useful
information and no book names in it.  I have also tried the 'count' flag
with no different result.

As I can get a useable module with the KJVA canon, I'm going to have a
go at editing out the problems in that and re-compiling.  Might take a
while though.

God bless,        Barry