[sword-devel] Xiphos for Centos 6 and 7 ??

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:59:40 MST 2014

Fred,

As the maintainer for the Fedora packages, it is also my responsibility to
maintain the EPEL packages for sword, Xiphos, and BibleTime. Just about ten
days ago completed building sword 1.7.3 for epel 7. Xiphos 4.0.0 is also
built for Rawhide. There is at last one more Xiphos dependency that I need
to branch into the epel branches for building Xiphos 4 there. When I return
from vacation next week I plan to request Biblesync branches for epel 7 and
build Xiphos 4.0 for it as well.

You can find the bugzilla issue in Redhat's tracker that tracks importing
Xiphos for EPEL 7. That will receive notifications when the package is
ready for testing. Follow it if you wish to keep abreast of my progress.

--Greg