[sword-devel] A call for Python programmers ...

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Dec 29 11:46:55 MST 2014

Ok, we are now down to 9 (possibly 8 - am waiting on feedback by reporter whether I can close this or not) valid bugs, supported by enough explanation or documentation to process.

I am sorry, this was a bit of a mass cull, but I think a necessary one, for reasons well explained by DM's comment on one bug - we can not expect anyone new to Python and new to USFM (or new to OSIS and new to USFM) or (whatever other combination of newness) to contribute if we have a large number of either irrelevant or vague reports.

This is incidentally a problem all through JIRA.

Peter