[sword-devel] Verses that are [partly] a title ....

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:10:25 MST 2014

Based on your description last night and this OSIS snippet out looks like
the problem is with the sID and not the eID. Switch these two tags and it
should be fixed: <title canonical="true" type="psalm"><verse
osisID="Ps.11.1"
sID="Ps.11.1"/>

The title is a wholly included part of verse one and should be properly
nested as such.

--Greg