[sword-devel] New modules

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 10:48:17 MST 2014

> Gesendet: Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014 um 17:23 Uhr
> Von: "David Haslam" <dfhmch at googlemail.com>

> I observe that the modern Greek module is called GreVamvas.

Indeed.

GreVamvas is now up in main, UMGreek is removed and GreVamvas has a "Obsoletes=UMGreek" entry added to its conf, which AFAIK will make it clear to man and robot that GreVamvas is the upgrade path for UMGreek.

I have stored UMGreek in my user directory.

Current other modules in the making and hopefully moving into Beta within the next few days/weeks are two Serbian texts and a Belarussian update.

AlZat is hopefully the first of many Arabic language modules.

Peter