[sword-devel] New modules

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 09:59:34 MST 2014

I have moved several modules from beta to the main repository. All of these modules have spent some time, sometimes considerable time in the beta repo, without me hearing much about remaining problems.

Old Pohnpeian Bible and Recovery Version Bible are both new in the main repo.

FreCJE is a French language commentary which was updated by the maintainer.

The Lithuanian Bible was updated by the maintainer.

Dark Night of the Soul is a 17th century work by St John of the Cross

Al Zat is an Arabic language work by the late Pope Shenouda II, the penultimate leader of the Coptic Church.

I will also remove in the next few hours the UMGreek module and replace it by the Vamvas Module from Beta. Both are identical in text, but the Vamvas module has better copyright info and is generally in better shape.

JSWORd frontends will be able to download these modules only once the Cron had its nightly run re permission update and zip making.

Please post on this thread only re mistakes I have made with module publication. I have - emphatically - no interest in module internal problems, titles, footnotes or whatever, or rather, I will and should receive info re such modules only for those modules where I myself am the maintainer and then in the usual ways (of the above only "Dark Night of the Soul" and the Old Pohnpeian Bible are my work).

Peter