[sword-devel] Problems for module creation

Fr Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:02:47 MST 2014

Le 16/12/2014 09:53, David Haslam a écrit :
> Br Cyrille,
>
> Please check the copyright status for both works you mentioned in your first
> posted message.
>
> I expect they are both still copyright, but the onus is on you to check.
>
> CrossWire will not distribute copyright works unless we receive written
> permission from the copyright owner[s].
Ok I'm looking for! I downloaded the modules bibles to a friend's site
(a catholic priest). First to download the modules you need to swore on
honor that you  have the bible in paper edition... The Vatican (I'm not
sure about that, if it is Vatican or a french priest??) "offers" a very
old application called Ichtus for priests and religious, with this two
bibles and many more. And I don't know very well about copyright...
> Please refer to our Policy.
>
> http://crosswire.org/wiki/Copyright
>
> Best regards,
>
> David