[sword-devel] regex search for "."

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 16 07:38:35 MST 2014

Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014 um 13:57 Uhr
Von: "Karl Kleinpaste" <karl at kleinpaste.org>

> I would still like to know why "." no longer works, why search answers with every verse.  It appears that Sword thinks there's at least 1 character in every verse, even when nothing has    > been put in any but a bare few.

Maybe the filter returns a line end or some such?

BTW - the real answer to what you are looking for is the several times discussed but not completely implemented scope test/conf entry. I do think there are a couple of methods which will tell you if a book is empty. But I might be wrong on that account. It certainly was discussed.

Peter