[sword-devel] Packge

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:44:35 MST 2014

Mark,

You might be interested in the last two commits I just dropped onto
SVN HEAD. They significantly improve the CMake build options handling.
The system now honors the standard set of options (LIB_INSTALL_DIR,
SHARE_INSTALL_PREFIX, etc) instead of using our own made-up
replacements for them. Additionally the system will now write out an
/etc/sword.conf file, which has been missing all along. This might
help with localization, as locales.d is also installed into the same
folder that /etc/sword.conf is expected to point at.

See if those two commits will help you out (in patch form they can be
found at http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/sword.git/tree/). How did
you test the different locales to generate the failures and successes
on your system?

--Greg