[sword-devel] Sword 1.7.4 alpha 1 (1.7.3.900)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:10:00 MST 2014

Team,

I'm preparing a release of Sword 1.7.4 alpha 1. Like other releases in the
Sword 1.7 series, it will be API and ABI compatible with the 1.7.0 release
and will strive to introduce no new features that were not already present
in the previous 1.7 releases. If anyone who is interested in or enjoys bug
reporting could report to me successes, failures, and any other problems
with the existing tarball, that'd be great.

The tarball can be downloaded from
http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.7.3.900.tar.gz

If you have a pet patch or commit that hasn't gone into trunk yet that must
absolutely be in this release, please give a shout. If you have trouble
building on any of the supported systems, please give a shout. If I hear
nothing before Mon 15 Dec, I will christen this as the new version.

--Greg