[sword-devel] Xiphos av11n support

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:17:06 MST 2014

The EPEL 7 packages are still in limbo. I was able to take a crack at
them early last week, but then unexpected family complications ruined
my ability to reliably get to my development machine for much of last
week. There is a problem at present with building Xiphos on the ppc64
architecture because the Sword headers wantonly redefine __s64 and
__u64 without checking if they currently exist. And the definitions on
ppc64 are not the same as the ones in the standard headers. It would
be nice to have someone who knows the weirdness of C++ portability
issues who is able to make a patch, otherwise I'll just set Sword and
Xiphos as x86-only packages and continue on.

--Greg