[sword-devel] How should front-ends handle Feature=NoParagraphs ?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:17:36 MST 2014

On the programming side of this, Karl and I just reasoned out how it
might be intended for programmers to discover this entry. I'm not sure
this works, but it looks like the following code might be needed to
iterate through the possible multiple values of "Feature" in a config
file:

http://fpaste.org/156650/70958214/

Or, since that paste will eventually dry up and go away:
std::pair <sword::multimapwithdefault<SWBuf,SWBuf>::iterator,
sword::multimapwithdefault<SWBuf,SWBuf>::iterator > features =
module.getConfig().equal_range(SWBuf("Features"));
for ( sword::multimapwithdefault<SWBuf,SWBuf>::iterator it =
features.first; it != features.second; ++it) {
    std::cout << it->second << std::endl;
}

If this is wrong or more roundabout than necessary, it'd be nice to be
corrected by Troy.

--Greg