[sword-devel] OSIS markup for gen books and devotionals

Laurie Fooks laurie.fooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:10:49 MST 2014

Resending without attachments as it is queued

Thanks Peter,

I have attached another set of test mods and source with the <p> tags.

The paragraphs display correctly in Xiphos, BPBible and Xulsword but
not in BibleTime or BT-Mini or AndBible.

Really appreciate if you can look at my modules as to where I am going wrong ...

Is it possible that part of the prob may be that most genbooks have
historically used "ThML" and some front ends are geared towards that
markup?

Cheers
Laurie