[sword-devel] C# runtime problem

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:10:30 MST 2014

I'm fairly sure that org_crosswire_sword_SWMgr_new() is a specific thing to
the C# bindings. The appropriate namespace in the C++ library is
"sword::SWMgr::new". The org.crosswire part is left out of the C++
namespacing. Perhaps there is a shim library that bridges the gap between
the C++ lib and the C# bindings that's missing?

--Greg