[sword-devel] C# binding difficulty

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:39:21 MST 2014

Hi,
I wrote the c# bindings. If sword is correctly built and installed
there should be a libsword.so. usually this is a sim link to the one
with the version that Greg Hellings has mentioned.

I vaguely remember that the default build doesn't create a .so file
unless you change a setting. Will try and figure it out for you when I
get home from work tonight.

Cheers,
Daniel