[sword-devel] OSIS markup for gen books and devotionals

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Wed Aug 27 05:10:44 MST 2014

On August 26, 2014 7:44:58 PM EDT, Laurie Fooks <laurie.fooks at gmail.com> wrote:
>2. Paragraphs and linebreaks - I have found the poetry markup (lg, l)
>is the only reliable way to have line breaks / paragraphs - Its
>working well, but is there an alternate I should use?

I can't speak for other front-ends and poetry formatting, but I am working on formatting poetry "correctly" in BibleTime (i.e. indenting, block formatting, etc). So using lg or l for merely the line breaks is a bad idea. Plus, as Peter said, it should be working for the other methods.

>3. Images are not displayed, except in Xiphos, xulsword and AndBible.
>- Is this a front end design choice or bug?

BibleTime will display pictures I know, I've played with the images test module in it. I don't recall though, if that was a commentary or a genbook.