[sword-devel] Uighur Cyrillic Repository

Fred Phelps IV driv at capost.org
Mon Aug 11 10:22:45 MST 2014

Troy,

The Uighur Cyrillic Sword module is now on a ftp server at
http://www.slovocars.org/share/SWORD

When I go there I get a "Forbidden" message so there must be some
permission given to access it. But Andreas is asleep and I cannot find
out what the problem is for at least 8 hours.

Other than that, as far as I can tell, "All is ready."

Fred