[sword-devel] Uighur Cyrillic Repository

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Aug 8 12:22:13 MST 2014

This is great, Fred. Have your technical guys take a look at these details. There is a short minimal setup and a more advanced setup described.

http://crosswire.org/wiki/Creating_and_Maintaining_a_Module_Repository

Once everything is in place on your end, let us know and we will add your site to our registry enabling all SWORD frontends to automatically discover your resources you place there.

Thank you for this. Blessings in your service for our Lord.

Troy