[sword-devel] Twentieth Century New Testament

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:47:50 MST 2014

I'm trying to track down a bug report that came in from the Redhat Bugzilla
(#1119969) regarding the Twentieth Century New Testament. The user observed
that the module contains no data running from Matthew 16 through to the
middle of Matthew 21. I can find no mention of this in our JIRA but I
wanted to check if anyone is aware of this issue or can explain why it
might be the way that it is. While the Redhat report is specific to
Bibletime, the issue manifests in at least Sword Web as well, so it seems
to be a more fundamental problem.

--Greg