[sword-devel] Sword packaging ....

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:48:58 MST 2014

Obviously the biggest benefit to most people is 1.7.2 packages being
available. That should be the the first priority.

However once that is done I don't see any harm in development builds
being made available in a PPA for front end developer who want
something newer. It will also result in much better testing for the
development version of sword which can only be a win. People using an
unstable PPA will be well aware that they are using development
packages rather then the stable version.

Troy's suggestion of a a 1.7.3 release would also work well for me.
However I don't want to push sword into doing a stable release before
it is really ready.