[sword-devel] Wordproject®

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:51:38 MST 2014

Maybe the mess is more than a technical shrotfall.

I now think we need to check whether that have a plausible policy as regards
copyright statements and permissions.

I see that they also have the Somali KQA translation.
I could ask my contacts at SIM whether Wordproject ever requested
permissions from them.

Observing that it's based in Macao, I'm beginning to wonder if they even pay
lip-service to the Berne Convention.

I'm fairly busy, and won't mind if someone else finds evidence before I do.

David