[sword-devel] Wordproject®

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Apr 9 13:39:56 MST 2014

On 04/09/2014 02:13 PM, David Haslam wrote:
> There are a number of Bible translations listed here that we've not come
> across before.
I was half a step from writing some really easy scripts to download and
grind into a module, when I bumped totally randomly into the Oriya
version's Rev 6, where I found that the verse numbering was not
maintained precisely.  Notice the numbering error at the end of the
chapter: http://www.wordproject.org/bibles/or/66/6.htm

If these Bibles need to be manually checked for accuracy and precision
of this type, the prospects for easy conversion at a suitable level of
quality dwindle rapidly.