[sword-devel] wcharToUTF8 not yet coded

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Sep 14 17:05:50 MST 2013

Dear John, thanks for the report.
Dear Jeff, thanks for the suggestion.

Looking through our code we had an old swunicod.[h,cpp] unit sitting
around which had a method to convert from UTF32 to UTF8. This unit was
only used in one obscure filter (RTFHTML).  I've removed this unit and
moved the code over as the implementation of the empty method which John
pointed out.

I didn't evaluate the logic of the actual implementation.  I am going
off the assumption that it worked :)  If we have any troubles with it
(John could you test your use case), then we can change the
implementation to use Jeff's suggestion.

Troy