[sword-devel] Xiphos Repository

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 20:00:34 MST 2013

Hi Костя Маслюк,

Thanks for your suggestion about Bible Time mini, I tried it today for the first time .
Just have some Notes
Arabic Modules Descriptions are rendered from Left to Right with wrong order
Example (كلام عربى تجريبى) Becomes (تجريبى عربى كلام)Same problem in Modules Menu (GenBook Index)The font used for Arabic rendering has wrong glyphs
Example (س) Becomes (ش) so it's better to use another one Like Droid Kufi and Droid NaskhSome Usability comments not related to Arabic can be discussed later if you want
Thanks for your effort in the frontend, and for your reply to my mail .
Best Regards,

Pola Edward