[sword-devel] Diatheke doen't show anything...

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:49:53 MST 2013

Paul,

The first thing to test is if diatheke is actually finding your install. To
do this, ask diatheke to give you a module list:

diatheke -b system -k modulelist

If that lists KJV, then the problem is with diatheke or its filter. If that
doesn't list any entries, then it's not finding your install directory
properly. Others might be able to advise you more on that (Perhaps diatheke
has a "verbose" switch while doing this. I haven't tried to diagnose
diatheke problems in a little while so that information isn't on the top of
my head.)

--Greg