[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:48:21 MST 2013

Hi all,

     Now that usfm2osis.pl is deprecated in favour of usfm2osis.py, is
there any chance that the infinite loop problem noted in February might
get looked at. (I've hit it a number of times on my Ubuntu set up on
different USFM Bibles.) See a minimal test file at
http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-40

     Oh, I just found that the Crosswire certificate is expired so my
SVN repository hadn't been updating. But even with manually updating to
Rev 415 just now, the given test file still causes the script to run
infinitely.

Thanks,
Robert.