[sword-devel] XHTML Rendering of OSIS Reference Doc - Whitespace

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 07:21:30 MST 2013

As a module author, I totally agree with David, it was very hard to start and find a complete example to follow (Commentary) , Also had to test the module on many frontends to be sure that my work will be the same on all devices and OSs

Making Complete tested examples, that covers all features available and stating which parts are required and which are optional will make author's life easier