[sword-devel] Romanian l10n of book names...

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu May 2 20:22:51 MST 2013

Hi guys,

Just had a bug report of not being able to view 1 Cor in PS when the device has it's language to Romanian.
Took a look at the locale file for it and tweaked it based on what I see in other locale files (such as the Spanish one) and after I modified it to be the attached file it works great.
I don't know if other front-ends see this bug, but this works for me :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps: yes, this is a request for this to be thrown into svn ;)