[sword-devel] Status of av11n conversions

Konstantin Maslyuk kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:24:50 MST 2013

Hello. There really is done work for av11n conversion support for sword.
You even may get patch at

https://gitorious.org/~kalemas/sword-svn-mirrors/kalemas_at_mail_ru-trunk/commit/35a3fc6bde1ccff945d51558d7e21ab1074a4152

and use it if you compile libsword for your self. But you also should take
into account that this feature is not supported officially and would be
incompatible with future releases of Sword. And there is no known schedule
for this as this work was not considered for two years.

Blessings.

Chris Burrell <chris �� burrell.me.uk> писал(а) в своём письме Tue, 12 Mar
2013 23:44:36 +0400:

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/