[sword-devel] HTTPS and crosswire.org

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 14:49:28 MST 2013

Thank you all !

But https://www.crosswire.org is not fully functional, indeed some links
redirect to http://www.crosswire.org (and not https!).
For instance go on https://www.crosswire.org/, the link to the forum in
the right panel redirects to crosswire on http... (same problem with the
links "devotional" on this page). Actually the href should be /forums
(the link is currently absolute instead of being relative) (or generated
according to the user request...).

You can use the include instruction to avoid duplication in apache
configuration (see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/679383/do-i-have-to-duplicate-the-virtualhost-directives-for-port-80-and-443).

-yvand