[sword-devel] Status of av11n conversions

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Mar 12 12:44:36 MST 2013

Hi

I was wondering if someone is working on being able to convert from 1
versification system to another. This very important for being to line up
verses and therefore very important to STEP for our interlinears.

I'm told someone is doing the work for Sword first and then we will bring
it across into JSword.

Is someone working on this? Does anyone know what the status of this is? Is
there a target date for when the design will be finalised such that we can
implement this in JSword?

Chris