[sword-devel] breakage in verse management at -r2785?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 11 17:51:00 MST 2013

Thanks Karl,

I just checked in a "showchapter.cpp" example here, which I think
represents your use case:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/examples/classes/showchapter.cpp

It seems to work for me with this execution:

./showchapter jonah.3.1

Could it be the module being used that trips the error?  Or maybe the
normalization or intros settings on the key?

Troy