[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jun 26 06:30:18 MST 2013

The problem with the code is that different web servers will spit out different HTML for a directory listing. It works for CrossWire & I stopped at that. There is probably a better way of doing it all, but I have up at that point cause my c++ skills are way too rusty & I'd prefer to rewrite it all in ObjC instead. Which I'll do at some point, if I ever have time. And do it properly ;)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...